DRAFT N DONE LEAGUE RULES
What is a DnD league?
Draft N Done leagues are our version of best ball format Fantasy Football leagues. The premise is to draft your team and have our system give you your best possible starting lineup each week. There are no transactions, no trades, and no league management duties at all during the year. Exactly like their name implies, once you draft you are done with that league for the year. Just sit back and collect your check. The best part of our DnD leagues is that they are WINNER TAKE ALL!
Show us your drafting skills in our Fantasy Games Lobby
1. League Dues And Prize Pool Allocation
WINNER TAKE ALL LEAGUES!
Our offerings will consist of 8, 10 and 12 team DND fantasy football leagues.
$55 to play
- 12 man 55 DND payouts are: 1st $500 <--- WOW!
- 10 man 55 DNDl payouts are: 1st $400
- 8 man Pro Level league prizes are: 1st $300
$110 to play
- 12 man DND 110 payouts are: 1st $1100 <-- 10x your money!!!
- 10 man DND 110 payouts are: 1st $900
- 8 man DND 110 payouts are: 1st $700
All contests are games of skill and expertise.
All prizes are guaranteed.
ALL DND Leagues are WINNER TAKE ALL!
2. iCon Sports Regular Season
- The iCon Sports league setup consists of 1 division holding all teams
- The regular season is 16 weeks long and ENDS with NFL week 16
- There are no playoffs, this is a points only league
In case of tie in any league those who are tied will split the 1st place prize money evenly. There is no limit to how many teams can be tied.
3. Fantasy Football Draft
We offer both live and slow drafts. All drafts will take place online, in your league's draft room.
Live drafts are 1:45 per pick in DND and Slow drafts are 8 hours per pick. DND drafts will be 20 rounds for all leagues, regardless if it is an 8,10, or 12 man league.
Live drafts will occur online, in the league draft room at the stated date and time. Please be in the draft room a few minutes before your scheduled draft so you can set your instant queue and also update your rankings.
The draft order is randomly determined by the computer after all spots are taken in the league.
4. Roster / Lineup Submission
Team rosters are comprised of 20 players.
There is no limit on how many players at each position you may have.
Your starting weekly lineup will consist of the following:
- - 1 Quarterback
- - 2 Running Backs
- - 3 Wide Receivers
- - 1 Tight End
- - 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE)
- - 1 Team Kicker
- - 1 Defense / Special Teams unit
10 total starting players
20 man roster
- Passing TD = 4
- Rushing TD = 6 .
- Receiving TD = 6
- Kick Return TD = 6
- All 2 point conversions = 2
- Completed Receptions = 1
- Interceptions thrown =(-2)
- Fumbles Lost = (-2)
Yardage (decimal scoring):
- Yards passing: 0.05 pt for every 1 yard passing
- For reference 20 yards passing = 1
- Yards rushing/receiving: 0.10 pt for every 1 yard gained rushing or receiving
- For reference 10 yards rushing/ receiving = 1pt
- Extra point = 1 pt.
- 1-34 = 3
- 35-39 = 3.5
- 40-44 = 4
- 45-49 = 4.5
- 50-54 = 5
- 55-59 = 5.5
- 60-64 = 6
- 65+ = 6.5
DEFENSIVE / SPECIAL TEAMS:
- Sack = 1
- Fumble Recovery = 2
- Interception = 2
- Safety = 2
- Shutout = 6
- 1-6 points allowed = 4
- 7-13 points allowed = 2
- Defensive or Special Teams TD = 6
- Fake Kick TD’s = 6
- Kick Return, Interception Return and Fumble Return TD’s = 6
6. League Transactions
There are NO league transactions at all at any time in your league. After your league has been drafted, rosters are locked and our system will give you the best starting lineup you could possibly have each week automatically.
Once you Draft you are DONE with this league!
Take into account roster depth and injuries
Find A DnD League To Join In Our Fantasy Games Lobby