What are Pro and Legend 5 Packs?
- We offer 5 pack team credits for those who want to buy teams in bulk in order to save money.
- A 5 pack of Pro level fantasy teams will save you $10.
- A 5 pack of Legend level fantasy teams will save you $25.
- After you purchase your 5 pack, you will then have 5 team credits to join leagues in our Fantasy Games Lobby
PRO AND LEGEND LEVEL LEAGUE RULES
1. League Dues And Prize Pool Allocation
Our offerings will consist of 8, 10, and 12 team Pro and Legend level Fantasy Football leagues.
$39.95 to play
- 12 man Pro Level league prize payouts are: 1st $200 2nd $100
- 10 man Pro Level league prize payouts are: 1st $175 2nd $75
- 8 man Pro Level league prizes are: 1st $200
$99.95 to play
- 12 man Legend level league prize payouts are: 1st $600 2nd $300
- 10 man Legend level league prize payouts are: 1st $550 2nd $200
- 8 man Legend Level league prizes are: 1st $600
All contests are games of skill and expertise.
All prizes are guaranteed.
2. iCon Sports Regular Season And Playoffs
- The iCon Sports league setup consists of 1 division holding all teams
- The regular season is 14 weeks long and ENDS with NFL week 14
- Playoffs are a 2 weeks long and are single elimination
- Playoffs start in week 15
- Only 4 teams make the playoffs
The 4 playoff teams are determined as follows:
- Seed 1 - Best record in the league
- Seed 2 - Second best record
- Seed 3 - First qualifier in points that does not have one of the top 2 records
- Seed 4 - Second qualifier in points that does not have one of the top 2 records
Seed 1 and seed 2 Tie Breakers will be determined by: YTD Points and then H2H record and then H2H Points in that order. If top 2 are still tied after that we will go to a coin flip to determine 1st seed.
Seed 3 and seed 4 Tie Breakers will be determined H2H record first and then H2H points in that order. If seeds 3 and 4 are still tied after that we will go to a coin flip.
If there is a tie between and seed 4 and any other teams in the league lower than seed 4. We will use H2H record as the first tie breaker and then H2H points. If there are any ties still after that we will go to a coin flip.
Playoffs: Occur in NFL weeks 15 and 16
- NFL week 14 marks the end of the regular season and also marks the end of all the regular season.
- Our league playoffs start NFL Week 15 and end with the conclusion of NBA week 16. Our playoffs are single elimination h2h games. Losing any game eliminates you from the playoffs.
- The #1 ranked team will play the #4 ranked team
- The #2 ranked team will play the #3 ranked team
- The winner of each game advances to the championship game. The winner of the NFL week 16 championship game will be crowned 1st place and the loser will be crowned 2nd place.
- All Payouts will then apply as stated according to each different buy in level in section 1 (Above).
- The end of NFL week 16`s games will mark the end of this contest
- NFL Week 17 will not factor in to this league in any way shape or form.
In case of tie game in the playoffs we will use QB scores. The team with the higher QB score will win the game. In event that QBs are tied we will use COMBINED Running back scores. Highest combined RB scores will win the tie breaker. In event that it is still tied, we will do a coin flip.
3. Fantasy Football Draft
We offer both live and slow drafts. All drafts will take place online, in your league's draft room.
Live drafts are 2 minutes per pick and Slow drafts are 8 hours per pick. Pro and Legend drafts will be 18 rounds total.
Live drafts will occur online, in the league draft room at the stated date and time. Please be in the draft room a few minutes before your scheduled draft so you can set your instant queue and also update your rankings.
The draft order is randomly determined by the computer after all spots are taken in the league.
4. Roster / Lineup Submission
Team rosters are comprised of 18 players.
There is no limit on how many players at each position you may have.
Your starting weekly lineup will consist of the following:
- - 1 Quarterback
- - 2 Running Backs
- - 3 Wide Receivers
- - 1 Tight End
- - 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE)
- - 1 Kicker
- - 1 Defense / Special Teams unit
10 total starting players
18 man roster
- Passing TD = 4
- Rushing TD = 6 .
- Receiving TD = 6
- Kick Return TD = 6
- All 2 point conversions = 2
- Completed Receptions = 1
- Interceptions thrown =(-2)
- Fumbles Lost = (-2)
Yardage (decimal scoring):
- Yards passing: 0.05 pt for every 1 yard passing
- For reference 20 yards passing = 1
- Yards rushing/receiving: 0.10 pt for every 1 yard gained rushing or receiving
- For reference 10 yards rushing/ receiving = 1pt
- Extra point = 1 pt.
- 1-34 = 3
- 35-39 = 3.5
- 40-44 = 4
- 45-49 = 4.5
- 50-54 = 5
- 55-59 = 5.5
- 60-64 = 6
- 65+ = 6.5
DEFENSIVE / SPECIAL TEAMS:
- Sack = 1
- Fumble Recovery = 2
- Interception = 2
- Safety = 2
- Shutout = 6
- 1-6 points allowed = 4
- 7-13 points allowed = 2
- Defensive or Special Teams TD = 6
- Fake Kick TD’s = 6
- Kick Return, Interception Return and Fumble Return TD’s = 6
6. League Transactions
- Each team will receive $1000 in fake monies to spend on free agents for the year.
- Bidding opens up after gametime on Sunday (1PM EST) and lasts until Thursday at 12 PM EST.
- After Bidding is processed there is a minimally restricted Add/Drop (first come first served) lasting until GAMETIME Sunday (1PM Eastern).
- You are allowed 10 transactions per week - to ensure nobody is abusing add/drop
- Ties in bidding are broken on a worst to first basis
- Players released from Thursday at 12PM EST will NOT be allowed to be rostered again until the following week at 12PM EST.
- Players released between 1pm EST on Sunday and Thursday at 11:59AM EST on Thursday will be available to be picked up and used for the following week.
We will run TWO blind bidding processes before the start of the regular season.
First will be the Thursday 12PM ET of Preseason week 3. Second will be the following Thursday of Preseason week 4 at 12PM ET.
This will lead up to the regular season where we will then begin our normal FA setup of bids being processed every Thursday at 12PM ET followed by an open add/drop up until Sunday game time or 1PM ET.
We will begin bidding for the first preseason bidding process on the Sunday prior to the start of preseason week 3 at 1PM ET
After this first process is done, you will have to wait until the coming Sunday at 1PM Eastern (preseason week 3 heading into preseason week 4) to start bidding on the week 4 free agents.
Note: Add/Drop is unrestricted and free agents hold a $1 default salary price tag. It costs a $1 penalty to add players. If you run out of money, you will NOT be able to add any more players. This is a rule change from prior years and will be the new way we do things going forward.
The free agent system will be a "conditional blind bidding" process every Thursday through week 14 of the NFL season. Each team will start with 1,000 free agent "dollars" for the season, and will be permitted to bid for free agents on a weekly basis. No team will be informed of any other team's free agent bids until after the winning bids have been awarded. The team with the highest valid bid on any given player will be awarded that player. The amount of the winning bid will be deducted from the winning team's free agent dollars. For each winning bid, the winning team must drop a player to make roster room for the free agent acquisition. If a team's free agent dollars go to zero, that team will no longer be allowed to bid for the rest of the season. No bid will be accepted that is larger than a team's free agent dollars. All bids must be in increments of dollars (no cents). The free agent bidding system is the only means by which free agents may be acquired.
7. Add/Drop Deadline
The start of Sunday's games in Week 14 of the regular season will mark the END of our unrestricted add/drop periods. After week 14 there will be NO MORE add/drop periods. It will strictly be 1 Thursday 12PM Eastern bidding process for week 15 and week 16 of the playoffs. There will be no add/drop periods during the playoffs. We will process bids 1 time per week on Thursday at 12 PM Eastern for the 4 playoff teams.
We will then process bids the following Thursday at 12PM Eastern for week 16 which will mark the end of our season.
If you are out blind bidding money by this time you will not be able to acquire free agents for your playoff team.
- If Trading is enabled it will take 4 YES votes by your league mates to trigger a successful trade.
- Draft pick trades are forbidden outside of dynasty leagues.
TRADE DEADLINE: If this league has trades enabled, the start of week 13 will mark the deadline to make trades
(If no Week One lineup is submitted, the commissioner will determine your starting lineup. After Week One, if no starting lineup is submitted, your starting lineup will be that of the previous week.)
Find Pro or Legend Level Leagues To Join In Our Fantasy Games Lobby